This is an Agreement between Bark N Lounge and the owner of the pet(s) identified above (here in after called “Owner”).
1. Payment Obligations :- Owner agrees to pay the rates in effect on the date of check in for all services provided by Bark N Lounge. Owner further agrees that all amounts owed to Bark N Lounge for services rendered must be paid prior to the pet(s) release from the Bark N Lounge facility. A per day charge will apply on the pets day of arrival regardless of the time of arrival. A per day charge will also apply in the event the pet(s) is not picked up by 12 PM. on the day of departure. For the avoidance of confusion, there is one charge per pet per day even if pets are housed in a single enclosure.
2. Holiday / Peak Season Reservations :- Owner understands that Bark N Lounge requires a $100 deposit to guarantee peak season and holiday reservations and that $50 of such deposit amount is non-refundable in the event of cancelation. Bark N Lounge will refund the remaining portion of such deposit if notice of cancelation is received at least 7 days prior to the scheduled check-in date.
3. Communicable Diseases :- Owner certifies that its pet(s) has not been exposed to any communicable diseases within a 30 day period prior to the check-in date. Owner agrees to notify Bark N Lounge of any known exposure of pet(s) to a communicable disease and to prevent pet(s) from attending Bark N Lounge until pet(s) is symptom free for a minimum of 30 days from the scheduled check-in date or with written veterinary clearance.
4. Eligibility / Vaccinations :- All dogs must be at least 10 weeks old to attend the Bark N Lounge facility, and all male dogs over the age of 6 months must be neutered. Female dogs that are not spayed are permitted to attend the Bark N Lounge facility so long as they are not in heat at any time during their stay. Owner agrees to maintain current vaccinations as required by Bark N Lounge policy and agrees to adhere to all policies of Bark N Lounge in effect on the date of check-in at Bark N Lounge. A copy of BarkN Lounge policies are available at www.barknlounge.com and are incorporated herein by reference. Owner must verify that their pet(s) have current DHPP or DHLPP, Rabies and Bordetalla vaccinations.
5. Pet Behavior :- Owner certifies that its pet(s) has not harmed or shown aggressive or threatening behavior towards any person or any other dogs. In addition, Owner certifies that all background information provided to Bark N Lounge regarding Owner’s pet(s) is truthful and accurate. Bark N Lounge reserves the right to deny admittance to Owner’s pet(s) for any reason at any time. Bark N Lounge is not a training facility for pets with difficult issues nor is it the responsibility of Bark N Lounge employees to devote additional attention to the problems of a specific pet. Bark N Lounge reserves the right to place any pet in a crate or other enclosure for a reasonable period of time as it determines its sole discretion.
6. Medical Attention :- Owner agrees that if its pet(s) needs medical attention, Bark N Lounge may, in its sole discretion, elect to engage the services of a licensed veterinarian. In the event of a life threatening condition, Bark N Lounge will use reasonable efforts to provide the pet(s) with full treatment whether the Owner can be contacted or not; provided, however, that Bark N Lounge will attempt to contact Owner. Owner shall be responsible for and hereby accepts full responsibility for all expenses involved in the treatment and transportation of said pet(s). If Owner cannot be reached in the event of an emergency medical situation, Please designate Option A or Option B below:
(A) In the case of a medical condition involving my pet(s), authorization is hereby given to treat the pet(s) as needed, including all diagnostic tests, treatments and surgeries deemed necessary by a licensed veterinarian.
(B) In the case of a medical condition involving my pet(s), authorization is hereby given to treat the pet(s) as needed, including all diagnostic tests, treatments and surgeries deemed necessary by a licensed veterinarian, up to $
7. Assumption of Risks :- Although Bark N Lounge is a safe and well supervised area, Owner acknowledges that rough play can be an inherent part of pet behavior and injuries may result. Owner accepts potential risks associated with boarding, daycare, or grooming activities. Potential risks may include, but are not limited to, the transfer of communicable illness such as the bordetella virus (“canine cough”), or minor injuries such as broken nails, sore pads, minor abrasions and/or cuts. Owner hereby releases Bark N Lounge and agrees not to hold it liable for any injuries or death of said pet(s) while in the care of Bark N Lounge that are not caused by the intentional acts or gross negligence of Bark N Lounge.
8. Owner Responsibility :- Owner agrees to be solely responsible for any and all acts or behavior of said pet(s) while in the care of Bark N Lounge, to include payment of costs for injury to staff, other pets, other pet owners, or damage to facilities caused by the pet(s).
9. Personal Items :- Owner understands that personal belongings must be labeled and Bark N Lounge shall not be responsible for any lost or destroyed belongings left with said pet(s) while in the care of Bark N Lounge.
10. Abandonment :- Owner agrees if said pet(s) are not picked up within 24 hours of the scheduled pick up date, the pet(s) will be considered to be abandoned. Any expenses incurred for the transport, overnight care, and/or placement or adoption of said pet(s) shall be paid by Owner in addition to other fees already incurred for services provided by, at, or through Bark N Lounge.
11. Publicity :- Owner agrees that its pet(s) may be videotaped, photographed, and/or recorded, and that Bark N Lounge shall retain the exclusive rights to such tapings, photographs, and recordings. Bark N Lounge shall retain the rights to use any of the foregoing in any commercially reasonable manner and retain any proceeds therefrom.
12. Dispute Resolution :- The parties agree that prior to instituting litigation or any formal legal proceeding in connection with any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to this Agreement, or the breach thereof, or as the result of any claim or controversy involving the alleged negligence by any party to this Agreement, they shall submit the dispute to mediation, as described in § 154.023 of the Texas Civil Practice and Remedies Code, to be conducted by a mediator mutually agreed upon by the parties.
Add another pet to the agreement
Date: - Wed Jul 26th 2017
I have read and understood the terms of this Agreement.